Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hellloooo from Paradise Island--- Nassau, Bahamas

Sorry this is now delayed for going up, but will write more today on the past few days, but figured I should let “ya’all” know I am here safe and sound and sailing to Dominica!!!

 

The Klein’s (aside from Brad and Roy) have arrived to the lovely Paradise Island… in typical Klein fashion the following “incidents” occurred upon our departure:

  •  A borrowed duffel from *cough* The Polan’s forgot to mention that the zipper is slightly broken (this was discovered at the airport---- ooo well!)

  • A wheel of my Jill and Andy’s suitcase crumbled apart

  •  At the gate an hour early, yet Andy still managed to make a sprint for the gate (he was the last man to board)

o   Why was Andy late you might ask? Well of COURSE he just had to get his Silver Diner tuna sandwich--- Subway wasn’t cutting it. Naturally the Silver Diner was a nice walk from the gate ;) Cheerio!

  •  Possibly the most exciting event of the morning was each of my duffels weighed in at 49.5 lbs--- am I good or am I good?! 

 

See--- I’m not lying! 49.5--- with room to spare! Darn totally could have brought more… NOT!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment