Monday, January 16, 2012

And the Count Down Begins...

Helllooooo to everyone- welcome to the official "Blog Launch" as we are now t-minus 1 day until I head off to the Bahamas and 3 days until I set sail for good...

Some Ground Rules Before I leave:
Throughout the semester I will have VERY limited access to communicate with everyone, so please bare with me if I take a while to respond.

  • The best way to get in touch with me is through THIS email: caryn.klein.s12@semesteratsea.org (I am allowed FREE access to this account)
  • I am unable to Skype/ Vid Chat because it takes up too much bandwidth 
  • Phone calls are REALLY expensive
  • I am charged per minute for my internet access
  • I am unable to receive attachments, takes up too much bandwidth
  • When I am in various ports there could be opportunities for me to go to internet cafes--- so you never know when you may hear from me!
Many of you are probably thinking: "she is being completely cut-off from the outside world", but in fact you got it all wrong, for the next 4 months I will be CONNECTING with the outside world as I undergo the trip of a life time.

Without further ADIEU...  sit back, relax and enjoy traveling with me as I make it AROUND THE WORLD AND BACK... while I travel try to figure out: Where in the WORLD is CK?
(Matt Lauer style for all of you Today Show fans).


No comments:

Post a Comment