Friday, July 6, 2012

Final Post


To my Dearest Where in the World is CK? Fan Club,


I thank you for taking the time to journey around the world with me. My goal for the Blog was to pass along insight on the countries that I visited so that you too could benefit from my travels. I have more than enjoyed receiving your feedback and hope that I kept you mildly entertained during these past few months...  If you actually read the entire blog, you are an All-Star, as I certainly didnt learn how to write a brief blog post (opps!)

Additionally, I hope I inspired some of you to travel, travel, travel. Remember I am more than willing to help you plan out any future adventure (the only caveat is that you must include me in your travel plans!)

Feel free to ask me any and all questions, as I love talking about my SAS experience to anyone willing to listen. Additionally, pass the word along about Semester at Sea, as it truly is a life changing program, and one that I hope many have the opportunity to participate.

Finally, above you will find my final post, a thank you to yours truly, Mom and Dad

Love Always,
CK 

No comments:

Post a Comment